Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

sx 200 Major Alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

n8is

Technical User
Jun 11, 2013
US
So I just set up a new system sx200 AX and I am getting an Major alarm but nothing on the console. I have the alarm enabled in the COS.
I cant clear it. , I dont have any analog ls plugged in at this time. Not sure if this is the issue or not but I cant seem to clear it. Any ideas. I also dont see any in the logs but im not really great with the sx200 not one i do all the time. maybe 4 since i got certified 5 yrs ago.

Try running a report in maintenance to determine the cause of the major alarm.

Do you have a PHANTOM NODE programmed? If so, change the alarm thresholds for the PHANTOM NODE so it won't alarm.

I suppose you're entitled to your opinion, I'm just not going to suppose very hard.

OK First for me, LOL it was nothing in programming it was me, I have two power supplies in the chassis but only connected one of them two power to program the system. plugged in second one and no alarms. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back