Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SX-200 issue with PMS Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

dseevers

Programmer
Aug 9, 2012
US
I am working on Wyndham Hotel Propriety. They have a Mitel 200 AX cabinet and when I initially set it up 6 years ago they were using Opera PMS using iPockets and it worked fine. Now they are using Sabre Hospitality - Synxis we tried to integrate them today after not working for the last 2 years when they initially changed the PMS. They are blaming it on us of course but they were high on blame and low on details on what signal they needed coming from us. The ipockets were setup just like I have an several other hotels. I am just looking for recommendations.

Thanks for the link on that, I will see if I can give that a go. Doesn't look like it has the option for this PMS system but will come in handy for several others.

The SX-200 PMS has been around for years and I would think your system works as designed. I would use the emularor to test the PBX, there isn't much you can change on the PBX

In this situation the PMS company should be accommodating your Mitel system. Stand your ground on what you need. As others have said, Mitel has been around a long long time. Good luck.

Doesn't look like it has the option for the PMS system"

To my knowledge, there are only 2 PMS settings for the Mitel: HIS and Hyatt Encore. HIS is used for all Hilton Properties. Hyatt Encore is used for all other hotel brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back