Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Switchboard not forwarding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plantman2000

Technical User
Jan 6, 2004
GB
Hi all,

Please can you help if poss?

We have switchboards in various office and would like them to 'spill over' calls coming in to these switchboards if they are not answered, say after 10 seconds, to another of the offices.

I gather you change ATT under load 15?

I have entered the AODN to the phantom of the other switchboard and entered a value of 15 for AFNT. Thing is - it never forwards.... :( Am I doing something wrong?

Do I have to fiddle with ADHT, CWTM or AQTT as well?

I have played around but it never forwards away to another office.

Thanks for any help,

Chris

Can you build a phantom DID that will connect calls to the other switchboard? Make sure call party disconnect control on the routes is set to either. (NEDC and FEDC) this can prohibit unsupervised trunk to trunk connections.

LD 15 - ATT_Data
AODN <-- location to send calls
AQTT <-- timer in seconds

The above info will send calls to an overflow location if the call is in que at the console

The below info will send calls to an alternate location if call is presented to the console

LD 15 - ATT_Data
ATIM <-- timer in seconds
LD 12 -
AADN <-- extension of alternate location

Thank you loads!!!

As it turned out we needed some patches on our systems to get this to work.

Once they were done the AODN worked perfectly !

Regards,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back