Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Switch TN's with two different DN's

Status
Not open for further replies.

sliderplot

Technical User
Jun 9, 2011
US
First let me say that I am a Avaya guy trying to learn Nortel ways.

I have two exist extensions assign to two different TN's, need to find out the best way flip flop these two ACD phones to different locations. Working on CS1000 Option 11C and have found out that MOV command should not be used to complete task. I am now looking the following steps.

1. DISU 13 10, 13 03
2. De-acquire from contact center manager 13 10 & 13 03
3. OUT / 3904 / 13 10
4. out / 3904 / 13 03
5. then I am not sure what steps should be next or if the above steps are correct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes correct. Then you do new /3904 / 13 03 and configure the phone to match the build that was on 13 10 and new /3904 / 13 10 and match the build that was on 13 03 ... pretty easy right?

Also, never use UCM to build an agent phone ... they will not be able to login :(

If you just need to truly flip flop them... i would just move the cross connect.

ed zackery - just flip the cross connects - especially since they are close together from the sounds of it. I could do that way faster than rebuilding the sets......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back