Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Switch Patches - Cisco Cat 3500

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfSutherland

Technical User
Mar 29, 2001
US
Hi Guys,

Has anyone discovered or written a patch for the Cisco Catalyst 3500 switch? I'm aware it's not officialy supported, but I'm aware that people have written them for other switches eg Cisco cat 2900XLNT 2900MXLNT and 4000 and even the HP ProCurve 212M.

Does any one know what the future Sniffer releases will support?

Many thnaks,

Alf

Yes, I have the script for the 3548 series switches. I had NAI create the script for us. I will check with them before releasing this update to you.

DTMan I would like to get the scripts for the 3524, 3548 and 4006 if you could be so kind as to point the way.
Thx.

DTMan, Alf,

I'm interesting in having those patches. I'm currently searching the module for an old DEC vnswitch 900. I don't know if it's available.

Thanks in advance.
FX

Hey Guys! Sorry about that. Please post your emails to reibling@tampabay.rr.com and I'll send them to ya.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back