Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

swimlanes will not drag and drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

breilly

Programmer
Nov 12, 2002
US
When I create a new drawing and attempt to drag and drop a swimlane from the stencil, there is a sub-second flash and the swimlane image will not stay on the drawing. Any other images will work. I am running Visio 2003 (standard) SP2. Has anyone else ran into this problem. I have search the web using swimlane, visio, problem, etc keywords and have found no hits.

Don't know the answer but does the cross-unctional lowchart wizard appear after dropping?

No. There is a small flash, looks like a page refresh, and the page remains the same. That is, like it did before the attempt to add a new swim lane.

However, I did do another tes. I tried to do the same steps on a peer's system (same configuration) and it works. Leads me to believe some indicator is set diffeent, or install was done different, etc.

I was thinking about doing a re-install to see if the problem goes away. But, I would like to find a solution that does not require reinstalling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back