Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SWF to MPEG

Status
Not open for further replies.

apoboma

Programmer
Oct 10, 2007
CN
sometimes, we are limited by file formats, such as we can't play flash on our DVD, ususally we use some converter such as SWF to MPEG on , but when I want to play flash on my iPod, I need to buy another program, it is too trouble, some one show me a powerful program SWF to Video Converter Pro on which can convert SWF to multiple video and does very good in audio and video synchronization, I found that because it adopts slower-playback-speed, and abstract audio other than recording, so the effect is much better than others, though these tools are useful, I want a program which integrate burning functions, so I can use it easily
Single%20Mode%20Export%20Settings(1)%20copy.gif

this is good to me, i have found such tools a long time, this program is the one which can covnert swf to other foramts, especially i can use it to capture pictures when playing before converting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back