Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SVN login Violations referral desination

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjrnec

Technical User
Oct 30, 2008
US
Is there an workaround for allowing more than 1 referral destination extension for login violations?

When typing the command "change system-parameters security" it only allows one extension to be entered.

no workaround. what you see is what you get.

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

36 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 26 years and counting

hardware platform? Definity / CM software version?

What you are looking at is for Definity / CM legacy - it really does not apply for linux systems.

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

This is an old G3 V7 that I was currently looking at. But I never saw the option on my CM 5.1 PBX neither. It just seems odd they would only allow the login violations to ring one phone only.

It is for immediate alerting only.

You can always use the SAT to view violations on demand.

Command: monitor security login
Command: list measure security-violations detail or summary

bsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back