Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SV9300 station to station call restriction

Status
Not open for further replies.

lev666

Programmer
Oct 27, 2013
AU
Hi All,
Our client is a hotel with an SV9300 and they would like to restrict calls between the rooms. Is it a simple as placing all the rooms in tenant 1 and restricting inter-tenant connection to and from tenant 1 in cmd 631? Then moving foh/boh phones into tenant 2 and allowing the inter-tenant connection?

Thanks

Thanks Belevedere, is there a better way to do it?

I'm pretty sure that's it. There may be an option through a PMS system, but I cannot say for sure. This way is the easiest.

Hi lev666, there is something that you can do, i made in some cases. You can put the reception and kitchen...(the extentions that can be called by the rooms) in tenant 1 and the rooms in tenant 2. Allow all calls between both tenants, but in dial plan, for tenant 1 put all dial plan, but for tenant 2, only 9 (for LCR), 0 (for reception), and another extentions for example kitchen, lobbie etc...
Hope that can solve your needs.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back