Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SV9100 CCIS Conifguration

Status
Not open for further replies.

rey31

Programmer
Apr 28, 2011
PH
Hi Guys,

I know this is a bit much to ask. but ill try. :) i am currently trying to interconnect that 2 SV9100 thru CCIS.
Though i have gotten the manual. but i cant seem to make it work.

Can someone here shared with me the actual programming i need to configure to make the CCIS Networking worked?
i have 10 CCIS License on both SV9100 and alos have VOIP Gateway on both equipmetnas well

You're right, there is a fair bit involved. Do you have the networking manual specifically? If you are NEC certified, the course for CCIS is beneficial.

10-12 3, 9, 13, 14 - Set IP Addresses
84-26 01 - Set IPL DSP Address
10-19 Set No. Of Channels to 'Used for CCIS' Based on Licence
10-68 Setup as for number of Channels, Start Port is next available port.
50-01 Tick On
50-02 09 - set own Point Code. (based on designation of system in 'network')
50-03 Set Tables based on Network Parameters. Only Destination & IP Address Req.
14-01 Give new CCIS Trunks Names
14-05 Set KCCIS Trunks to their own trunk group 10 by default
22-02 Set KCCIS Trunks as Tie Line
22-03 Set Ringtone if required
11-01 Set Extension/VE number plans to F-Route for other sites
44-02 Set Extension/VE Number to F-Route Table of equivalent no. 2@@ to F-Route Table 2
44-05 01 - 10, 09 - 3, 10 - Set to Site Destination Point Code For Relevant F-Route Tables

This is my basis for the programming. Some things are taken into account of my basic programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back