Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SV8300 SIP Trunk Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEAXMAN

Technical User
May 21, 2014
US
I am attempting to register a few SIP Trunks with the SV8300. The SIP Trunk providers that I have been trying to connect are voip.ms and Flowroute. Neither of these two providers are on the list of certified NEC SIP Trunk providers. I cannot get the SIP accounts to register. I have been using the guides for other SIP providers but I haven't had any luck.

What is the best way to proceed troubleshooting the account registrations? The network configuration on the VoIP card is correct. I also have 50 available SIP Trunk channels available to use. The problem I am guessing is in command BA, which is the SIP Trunk profile data. Has anyone on here used either of these two providers with the 8300? Let me know if you would like a list of the commands I have entered for the SIP Trunk. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back