Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SV8300 - Analog trunk hang

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoangvan2710

Technical User
Jun 15, 2008
VN
Hi all,
I got "trunk hang" issue with trunk to trunk feature. Anyone have faced to this issue before:

1. Make external incoming call to analog trunk of SV8300
2. Operator answers call and then transfer it to another external number
3. After call finished, the trunk for incoming call hang

I had to physical disconnect to release the trunk. Is there any setting for "Busy Tone Detection" on SV8300?

Is the analog trunk a loop start line or is it a ground start trunk? Ground start trunks are preferred since they have a positive disconnect. Loop start lines can hang if there is no disconnect signal provided by the CO.
Is there a conference being established? There is a timer for trunk to trunk conferencing. It can automatically disconnect after X minutes.

To set up trunk to trunk auto release;
CMD 08>029>0 = allows feature system wide
35119>TK RT>0 = allows feature for individual trunk route
410>54>0 = sets timer to 30 minutes.

The analog trunk is Loop start.
No conference. Operator hang up after finish transferring call.
I don't get the meaning of "tandem connection" in 410>54. If I set timer to 30minutes, will all the incoming calls be terminated at 30mins long?

Try changing 35005 for the route default is 1 try 0 for release signal does not arrive.

No Way my friend,
in case loop start trunks you have to install Busy tone detector unit to send Reverse polarity when detected the busy signal
else you should make supervised conference and prohibit unsupervised conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back