Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SV8100 Customer Reports Ext 109 Shows VRS-ALL on their Phone Display Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fonbiz

Technical User
Feb 27, 2022
US
A Customer just reported that on their SV8100, Sta.109, a digital phone, they now see "VRS-ALL" showing on their phone's display screen.
I went through system settings and found in 11-11-58 there is a code for feature Call Fwd w VAU Personal Greeting. The code was 713. We normally remove this code in programming because 713 is o0ur area code and we are on mandatory ten-digit dialing. I can surmise that someone dialed 713 thinking they were placing a local call, but did not dial 9, or press one of the outside line buttons first.

Now to turn this off and restore the phone to normal operation.

I have tried many of the call forward codes listed in 11-10 and 11-11 but none did the trick.
Any ideas from the tech community (?) thank you

The cancel code should be 713# I think you will find it in the features and specifications manual under Call Forwarding - Park and Page.

Edited to add..... @erniejoey is actually correct it is 7133, I actually RTFM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back