Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SV 9100 lost configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

marekgwozdz

Technical User
May 18, 2016
PL
Our pbx probably lost configuration. All leds are ok, no alarms but no ping, pc-pro can't connect and no phones could start (they try dhcp).
I have saved configuration before, but what are first step to connect to this PBX and to initialise it?
I was trying to set up computer lan to 192.168.0.3 and ping 192.168.0.10 (found in google that this is default ip) but no result.

I want to start from setting IP but don't know how. What software, ports etc should I use to connect to this PBX and do this?

If you want to factory default the system, turn it off, press anf hold the reset button, turn the system on, wait 10-20 seconds then release the reset button. If you get a phone working, press FEATURE + 6 to see the IP address.

Odd it would just lose everything, might want to troubleshoot first.

Do you have any Digital ports/phones? Good way to start.

Sure its not a network issue?

Need to know at least what IP range it was/is in to connect, then scan the whole subnet. Or connect through other means.

Also, unless recent, you might want to change the battery while your at it, before you start any recovery.

Where to connect digital phone? serial line?
And also FEature + 6?

Would need a DLCA card for a digital phone. If all phones are VoIP, then you probably don't have such a card.

What cards do you have?

There are other ways to connect, yet a bit more involved.

Scan to see if it is on the original IP. Is there a link light?

I think i have digital DT400 - i have plugged it but it is only "initialize" (some ports are not via ip switch)

Plugged into a DLCA card?
and no error LEDs and card LEDs flashing green only?

IMG_20170103_085434_yerued.jpg
port wchich goes to network swich is blinked (on the swich) when i plug it.

EDIT:

when I connect DT400 to any ot this port is blinking red on the right side of panel. So i think i have no port for digital phone. The other no IP phones connected, are withouth LCD Panels so i think they are not system phones.
I have here only cards GCF-8LCF, GCD-4LCF, PRI/T1/E1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back