Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SUS and Citrix MF XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik160

IS-IT--Management
Sep 19, 2003
US
Hello All,
Here is my problem: We have a 2000 server with MFXP FR3 w/SP3 with IIS 5 and enough memory and hard drive space to choke a camel. Anyways, we recently installed the MS SUS (Software Update Services)onto this server also, which installed soem files and a website into IIS. Our users can no longer access the MF login page getting an 500 error. It seems like the install of SUS changed something. We have since unistalled the SUS and have looked and gotten everything back to the way it was when they were able to connect, but everyone tryign to open the default/login page is still getting the 500 error. Any suggestions as to what needs to be set? Thanks in advance.

Erik

"There are no stupid questions, But there are A LOT of inquisitive idiots."

Sorry it was a 404 error not a 500 error

Nope. Not yet

I think SUS runs the IIS lockdown tool while it is installing.

I know there is a way of reversing the settings because I read about it a couple of days ago. I just can't remember where. :-(

Sorry.
Neill

Is it possible that the SUS environment is now considered the default website and not NFUSE. These are probably 2 separate sites competing for the same port and or IP address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back