Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Supressing Headers 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosy1

Technical User
Aug 6, 2003
US
I am currenty using Crystal 9 and I know that I have done this before but I am having a brain cramp. Probably due to many late nights watching the American League Champion Red Sox. I cannot remember how to supress headings to keep them from printing on every page. I only want it to appear on page 1.

Thanks... Rosy

Go into the section expert->page header->suppress->x+2 and enter:

pagenumber <> 1

-LB

I was going to help you out with this one but I cant help a Red Sox fan for (potentially) 7 more games. sorry

sincerely,
RockiesFan!!!

I personally am a sports atheist, but what the hey--Go Sox!

-LB

somehow I knew you would throw out a root for the team i wasnt rooting for.... another opinion for the forum i guess! lol

No question Boston will have their hands full taking on the Rockies. They are a great team. We just have to wait and see the outcome. Living in Red Sox Nation, I am geared up with my red Sox shirt and earring cheering them on! Go Red Sox!!!!!!!!

CoSpringsGuy,

I only said that because I too am from Boston!

-LB

I was just kidding really. We just always seem to have a different opinion ;) I actually like that because I have learned a lot from you on here over the last few weeks...

My condolences to CoSpringsGuy but RED SOX Nation is very happy this morning. Big pararde tomorrow here in Beantown to celebrate the World Series Champions. It is not nice to hold out on us old Red Sox fans. Okay now we turn our full attention to those Patriots. You got to just think Tom Brady is the best!!!

Seriously, I was really holding my breath last night. I thought the Rockies were going to pull it off.

... Rosy

Well I was hoping last night as well but mostly that they could just win one. It became evident pretty early that the Red Sox were the dominant team. Since the Broncos are at home tonight, I was hoping for a Monday Night World Series game and a Monday Night Football game within walking distance! Not sure if that has ever happened before. Congrats to the Red Sox Nation.... they were without a doubt the better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back