Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Supervisor observe key

Status
Not open for further replies.

afrchilli1

Technical User
May 4, 2006
ZA
Hi guys. I would like to know how i setup a phone to listen in on an agents conversation with a client and be able to "advise" the agent if he/she gets stuck with the client. This all happening with no interference with the agent/client conversation.

I've got the phone setup to listen in already but the agent and client can hear me on the phone. cls - spv and key obv

Any help will be appreciated

This is not a feature of regular observe. Observe allows you to listen to the conversation, but you can't talk to the agent. There are other tools for this, usually some sort of instant message tool works fine. From the agent's perspective, you can't listen to two conversations at the same time.

You should take a class on ACD, Supervisors can listen during training or regular service and talk to the Trainee without the caller hearing the supervisor. You Need to look in your ACD Manual and program the Phone according to what you think you are trying to do.

Supervisors can be heard and not heard depending on programming and Key assignment.

Good Luck,

L.A.CityTech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back