Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Supervisor Mode - Not Reamining in Supervisor Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsTech

Programmer
May 25, 2010
I have a location with a Merlin Magix R3, and the Supervisor is using an MLX 20L with a DSS. She has been set up as a Supervisor and has been able to view who is logged in by press FEATURE 32 HOLD.

Just recently, Supervisor Mode stopped working correctly. When she presses FEATURE 32 HOLD, the DSS does not give any indication of someone logged in. When she is exists Supervisor Mode, she can see who is on the phone. It appears that the DSS is working. However, when she presses FEATURE 0 0, the DSS does not light up.

I have verified the programming...she up as a DLC, Extensions Status, and Group Supervisor Mode. In that it was previously working, I don't beleive that it's a programming issue.

We have swapped the phone, DSS, and cable. All of the replacments work the same...not showing who is logged in.

I had her confirm that the DSS is on page 1 and the Message button is not on.

I had her plug the telephone and DSS directly into the Merlin (slot 1/port 1), and the DSS acts the same way...it does not show who is logged in.

I will have her reset the system tonight to see if that gets "rid of the gremlin."

I am stumped and really need some help. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Thanks, MerlinMan. Unfortunately, my on site contact forgot to reset the system last night. We'll try to reset tonight and see if that takes care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back