Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Supervisor Desktop 10.6 - Agents Disappear and Reappear

Status
Not open for further replies.

FONEGUY

Technical User
Jan 28, 2002
US
Having an odd issue with the Supervisor Desktop. When monitoring the agents, ONE of them will disappear and reappear randomly. the agents remain logged in and even take active calls. Any thooughts to why this just started happening ?
THANKS !

I have seen this before. I just uninstalled/re-installed the software and it was fixed.

Certifications:
A+
Network+
CCENT
CCNA Voice
TVOICE
CAPPS
CIPTV1
CIPTV2

This was known as an Offering State Bug and was resolved in an SU Patch for 9.0.2.

Thanks NECPBX , I'll check the patch level . Out of 100 agents , this is the only one with this problem . I think I have narrowered this down to the users PC itself . I had the user go to another workstation , login on hte phone ( extension mobility ) , login on the PC and she was able to stay visible for the rest of the day . Presently , our PC tech is setting up a new PC .

Is it possible the User is connected to a VPN....if so maybe open up proper ports.

This user is located in our call center , connected to the local network . We have a "custom" build of Windows , IE , etc , this tends to really screw things up .

Also we found that Windows personal Firewall needs to allow ANYTHING Cisco. This was a major problem in the original deployment. Good luck

I´v seen that issue related to Norton Anti-Virus, but i think it could also be caused by any other AV suite or as NECPBX says a Firewall.

The user has been issued a fresh image on her PC , all is well . We have a history of firewall , malware blockages , I imagine that is the root cause , but received the usual response " nothing was changed " .
Thanks to all .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back