Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

supervised transfer NuPoint (MiCollab)

Status
Not open for further replies.

danramirez

Programmer
Oct 25, 2009
ES
Hi, I have created a Call Flow in NuPoint that does supervised transfer of the gathered digits. Audio path is not enabled unless the receiving end says the first hello.

Users are complaitning because they have to say hello twice. Is there a way to disable that so the audio path is enabled as soon as the phone is picked up?

This doesn't happen with the blind transfer.

Please let me know, Thank you,

daniel

That's the whole point of a supervised transfer, to make sure the called party answers before transferring the call.

Hi Lundah,

The reason I have the consultation transfer is to control the no answer timer.

With Blind transfer I would expect that the call is handled by the MiVB timers and call reroutings, but I haven't been able to make the NuPoint not to interfer, and always the call is rerouted to the message center.

What I'd like to do:

NuPoint Call Flow answers the call and the transfer to extension, from then On I'd like the call to follow extensions Call Reroutings and Timers.

Can this be done?

Thank you, Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back