Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sun Server Visio Stencil

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbd1118

IS-IT--Management
Mar 11, 2003
US
Where can I find Visio stencils for Sun products?

The HP stencils contain a bunch of SUN equipment. Unfortunately it does not contain the 880 or the sunfire v100. This is what I'm looking for. Just download the "current products full set" file and you will see some stencils for sun.I only just recently found out about this forum....looks great!

v/r,

CharlieU

That site would not come up today. But I think I might have hit that site before, as the name Bruce Pullig rings a bell. But if I recall correctly, the files are all in a Unix file compressed format, .tar. I don't know how to expand these type of files under Windows 2000. I'm using Visio extensively at work and even for a couple of home applications, so it would be great if I could get these stencils
06.gif

Let me know if you are still having problems connecting to the site. The site is on port 81, and some firewalls and proxys block that port. WinZip can unzip .tar.Z. I can also zip them up and send you a copy if you want. I use .tar.Z as the files are on a Sun Server and I compress them there.

Bruce
bruce@pullig.com

I'm noticing a bunch of requests for Sun (and other vendors) stencils. I'm looking for this kinda stuff, too. But I need to get my hands on line drawings showing dimensions, hole placement, etc. Anybody doing that kinda stuff...I mean drafting input kinda stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back