Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SUN PART NUMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.

megatukker

IS-IT--Management
Sep 28, 2001
NL
HELP MEEEEEEEEEE

Im looking for a SUN Partnumber for a FUJTISU MAN3735MC
I can find it for the MAN3735NC but thats not the one.

I searched everywhere but i cant find it, even not on the SUNSOLVE site.

Please help me out :-((

Thanks a lot already

It's for an Sun Storedge A1000. Attached to a SUN E450

Ah. An A1000. 'Nuff said. Have you tried formatting it as per the link above?

i tried that one.......but no sun part number ........neve had the problem finding sunparts....especially not with drives...
This sucks......

Hmm. According to the A1000 specs, it only supports 18.2 and 36.4 Gb drives anyway. Unless someone knows different, of course!

There seems to be a disk assembly for 73Gb disks.....according to the full components list of SUN..
Thats the crazy thing......even on Google i cant find it....and if u cant find it there there's something wrong with the info most of the time

I've just put 12 72Gb disks in an A1000 here without any problems so the disk array does support them.

Ray

Even a bad day at the races is better than a good day at the office.

Just checked on the Sunsolve site, it says that the A1000 supports all sorts of disks up to 73GB but I couldn't see that part number anywhere.

Ray

Even a bad day at the races is better than a good day at the office.

Hahaha..then im not the one with the thick glasses on my nose......i wonder if the customer fucks me up or the info from SUN is not complete.

Thanks you guys for searching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back