Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Suggested resonable priced equipment dealers 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal99

IS-IT--Management
Jul 29, 2005
CA
I need to purchase IP412, a 30 port DS, a 16 pots, 14 X 5410 phones and 8 X 5610SW ip phones.

They need to be shipped to Alberta Canada.

I'm making sure my local dealer is not gouging me.

No line cards & vcm ?
5610 power supplies ?

Remember to compare apples with apples, the system is only part of the price... unless your installing it yourself and don't need any assistance

Good luck

No PRI needed (have one), no VCM (central to current unit) and running POE switch so no PSU for 5610s needed. Doing the install myself as I am certified. I just feel that I am getting hosed by the local dealer as cisco equipment is not looking much more expensive.

NPL (National Price Listing) is about

$7,000.00 for the 412
$3,200.00 for the 30 Port Digital Station
$2,500.00 for the 16 port analog trunk card
the phones list for a little over $300.00

Of course if your dealer is selling you equipment at list that he's not responsible for installing or maintaining he isn't doing you any favors.

What are you doing for voice mail? If you are doing centralized VM you still need a VCM module.

USD? if so I am getting better. If not where do i sign up. I am doing centralized VM and I forgot to list a 30VCM. I was really hoping we would have SIP in IP Office 3.0

Yes USD.

The VCM30 is VERY expensive. It lists for $9.995.00 USD.

I have actually gone with third party VoIP T1 boxes (about $2500 for a pair) and T1 cards for networking IPO's just to get the price down to where you can compete with other solutions. I still prefer to use VCMs whenever possible but they do cost alot.

They keep saying we will have SIP soon. I try to keep in mind that even when Avaya adds SIP it will have limits in the first release. I would wait until its out and you know what it won't do before even considering it. Think about the line appearances with no way to turn off the ringing...

This forum specifically forbids selling and recruiting. Jackal99 should redirect these types of inquiries to another site.

sorry I did not mean to break the rules but was asking if these were good rates. I would have moved the conversasion to off forums if to pursue. I don't have alot of options in a town of 80k people.

United States Business Partners are not allowed to ship outside of US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back