Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Succession 3.0 Helmsman and OTM 2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

wb8wbn

IS-IT--Management
Apr 24, 2003
US
I just installed Helmsman on my PC pointing to the Succession 3.0 collections on a network drive. This works OK. How do I add the OTM 2.2 collection so that all the collections show up ?
If I install the OTM 2.2 helmsman after the Succession install all I get is the OTM collection. In the preferences I can only point to 1 location. I copied the OTM 2.2 collect folder to the Succession directory, but the program does not see the OTM folder...

Any Ideas ??

I have NT and helmsman is crap does not even search, I dragged all the pdfs into a file and access them that wat

what version of adobe reader are you using? I had issues with Helmsman with adobe 6 but I uninstalled and used adobe 5.0 and helmsman worked just fine.

John

I am using Adobe 6. I can view either collection just fine. What I want to do is to combine all collections (OTM 2.2 and Succession) into one set. In order to change collections I have to run the install program for that set.

hi, i just started a job at a place that has no documentation or records. can anyone help me with getting a helmsman. i would really appreciate it. it should be noted that i am very new to the symposium and without proper information i dont want to touch it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back