Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Succession 1000M 3.0 Aspect Scripts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL100guy

IS-IT--Management
Sep 29, 2003
US
Any one out there have any helpfull scripts they would love to share?

i.e.

-Mass volume of phone programing
-Mtc. Managers Morning Report (Genneral integrity checks of system vital areas, or overall etc.)
-Genneral shortcuts to make things run more smoothly

What kind of scripts are you looking for. Also are you using full Sucession 3 (1000) VOIP or Sucession 3 (1000M) software without a Signaling Server. I have many scripts depending on what you want. Post and we will see.

It is an SL-1 without the Succession side of the switch, but it runs off of Succession 3.0, and of course is an 81c CP PII. E-lan in the futur, but their will be no IP stuff comming off of it for some time.

What I am looking for is any kind of Aspect scripts that may have been written (even if they don't aply) so I can get a good template to go off of per say. In other words I just need to find a direction to go in to begin my automation process. I am the only one at this site and have to program a whole lot of stations not to mention keep up on PMI's. So if I could automate a lot of my PMI's and just print a capture of results dail/weekly etc. Then I could focus on more streem lining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back