Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

submenu dreamweaver mx

Status
Not open for further replies.

northernlights

Programmer
Jun 23, 2003
CA
I have set up a navigation system using the navigation bar in dreamweaver mx. I want to put in a submenu off some of the main categories. Can I do this in mx dreamweaver??

I tried to do a use the popup menu in fireworks, but I can't seem to get the two systems to look good together. Is there some tutorial out there that can help??? Any suggestions urgently welcomed.

Thanks for your help!

Yes , you can put the image as button add the image to the timeline and add behaviors (pop up menu) Try out!
I am making a sliding (to the right)pop up menu. It is based on an image in every cell of a table. The pop up can pop any number of links, but is becoming too complicated and sometimes does not work says" Unterminated string constant" I need help too. I am not sure I can use fireworks have to stick to dreamweaver

"I want to put in a submenu off some of the main categories"
No comprenede!
what menu? dynamicly poluated form DB? any regular fly-out menu? submenu of what? jump/form menu?
and all the rest will help us find a good and quick solution ;-)
All the best!

> need more info?
:: don't click HERE ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back