Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Subform in Query-Filtered Form Not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinho

Technical User
Feb 16, 2001
IT
I have a single table containing "users" data (TABLE USERS).

I have created three relationships from TABLE USERS with TABLES HOURS;TRANSFER1;TRANSFER2.

I need to work alternatively only on "NotDIsmissed Users" OR "Actual User" selectable by a field.(think like two VIEWS)

Well, i created two queries for this filtering and alternatively I open two mask which refer to corrispondent query.

The problem is that the three subform, referring to three related TABLES HOURS, TRANSFER1 , TRANSFER2, works fine when I use a single form opened on USERS TABLE; because the relationship is made with these entities; while i receive a PRIMARY or MASTER FIELD ERROR working on two filtered forms with the three related subforms.

I thought the error was in relationship, so I tried to add relations also by DISMISSED QUERY(and ACTUAL QUERY) and the three TABLES; but access create 1:1 relation (query has not key defined, I think).

How can I solve this problem???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back