Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Stuck in Skillset DAY mode 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

taudette

Technical User
Jan 4, 2004
CA
I can't figure this out.

I have Call Pilot v.2.2.116, we have multiple skillsets (4 of them). All of them are setup exactly the same way (like this):

Day Routing Table
Skillset 1

Step Information Commands
1 Greeting 1, Normal, No Transfer View
2 Distribute For 00:30 View
3 Greeting 2, Normal, No Transfer View
4 Distribute For 00:30 View
5 Greeting 3, Normal, No Transfer View
6 Distribute For 00:30 View
7 Goto Step 6 View
End

Night Routing Table
Skillset 1

Step Information Commands
1 Greeting 4, Normal, No Transfer View
2 Transfer to Mailbox 401 View
End

The only difference is in the night table, each skillset points to its own mailbox.

The service modes are identical.

The first skillset, even though its a match to all the others, will not go out of day service mode, please see attached. I don't know what to do!

Thanks for your help

Tammy

Is there a way to get to the feature via the web interface?

Its telling me my password is incorrect when I try from my phone.

The only admin user/pass I have is the feature **266344, and then the online interfaces (call centre, voicemail, reporting)

Is there a default pass for feature 982?

Ok, I found it. But the menu is limiting.

I go to the feature 982, how do I select the skillset in question and then check to see if its forced to day mode?

I wish you could edit your own posts, but alas

This is what I have when I use feature 982

Atnd Avl - Yes
Business open - Yes
Answer lines - Yes
Atd: 401

This is of course, while we are open. Should Atnd Avl be NO to fix the service mode?

That is correct but if you have a Call Center then you should get Mode when 982 opens and select CC to see the setting. Plus have you set the times in the SS properties and not 24 hr that keeps it on the mode that is set-day-night.For auto the times need to be set.

Ok, I do not have 24 hours setup on the skillset, I can see that through the interface. Each day has the same hours, and the 24 hours box is unchecked on all days.

When I uses feature 982 and click mode, I get two items, Mode 1 and Mode 2, both say "Uninit"

I changed the Attnd Avl to No, we'll see after close today if that does the trick!

Tam:)

That wont do it that is for the dial zero, now it wont go to the recept.
Do you have 2 Call Pilots. If you do then look at Feature 992 then the same password there you will see chose mode / mode 1 is SS1 mode 2 is SS 2 and so on.It will say day-night-auto.

That fixed it! Thank you so much! I was losing hair on that one.

I had no idea of feature 992, I'm accidentally covering the phone system.

Tons of thanks!

Tammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back