Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Stripping 0 from the agent ID field

Status
Not open for further replies.

punchdown

Technical User
Oct 22, 2002
US
Anyone know a way that the cti server can strip the leading 0 off the agent id field in the cti stream. I have a NICE setup using single step conferencing and the DS-1 configured as an E-1 , and NICE tells me they cant record agents that begin with zero??

any advice?

Hi,
As far as i know there is no way of restricting the CTI server of dishing out the info for the NICE system, I have worked with NICE and technically it should be possible (ie it's nearly the same as a normal conference ). Are you monitoring the callmasters as well ??

not monitoring call master , just 6424s at this time..

cant record attendant consoles either with single step conferencing in a free seating environment..

we recently converted all of our agent ids to 5 digit beginning with zero , then NICE comes alongand tells us they cant record/monitor agent ids beginning with zero..so we are trying to avoid doubling the work..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back