Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Strange spacing problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

artdirectoreric

Instructor
Jun 26, 2001
US
Check out <href a=&quot;
Compare it to <href a=&quot;
Why am I getting that strange spacing after the first entry in each row? Also, how can I change the First, Previous, Next and Last buttons on the bottom? Ideally I'd like it to be &quot;1 2 3 ...&quot; like you see on other, more professional sites.

Hi,

First of all, in order for me to see what the problem is, you need to tell me in what way did you generate the images and the table, did you store whole bunch of URL in the database and write codes to generate the table and images dynamically from the database and have them repeat themselves? Or did you draw the entire table and just insert the images one by one?

Also, if you are able to get working, why don't you use just copy that code and use it for
Let me know how you are doing all right? [smile]

JoJoH

I went back and compared a good version of the page to the bad one (rings versus clothes). What I had to change was some coding in the Frontpage Component section (so I had to use Text Editor or FP would very considerately change it back for me). In fact I just checked it again in FP to explain exactly what I changed and when I did FP changed it back AGAIN, even after I had saved the page with text editor. Aggh!

I changed colspan=1 to colspan=9 and fp_iDisplayCols=1 to fp_iDisplayCols=9. Flying blind here.

I tried and tried to make this work. I've saved the good page over the bad page and when I use the DRW to change what table to retrieve the information from then it changes the colspan and fp_iDisplayCols fields from 9 to 1. Gaaah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back