Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Strange Problem with Buttons!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazal

Programmer
Apr 30, 2003
OM
hi

i am confused that why am i facing this problem, its really strange... I have plenty of forms in my Project, and same way lots of Command Buttons, but in some forms my Buttons are behaving abnormally.

Ok this is what happens,

First time when i load the Form or Show the Form the Buttons are shown properly, but as i click on them lets say i clicked on Exit Button, and when next time the Form is Shown on the Screen The Exit Button is not visible instead of it there is Blank Space, but if u click on that space it works fine (I mean to say it executes the Code written on That button).

I am using VB 6.0 on Win 98. The button properties are Graphical.

Can u guide me please why does it happen???

Gazal

Does the exit button Hide the form, or unload it? Maybe some stuff that you think is happening in the form_load event isn't firing.

Step through your codes and find out exactly what is firing and when. Then at the appropriate event try adding Form X.refresh

HTH
Michael

ok let me go through.

gazal

k i have sorted the problem, it was to do with the Mask Color Property, i set it to the same color as of the buttons forecolor.

but anyway thanks for ur responses

gazal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back