Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Strange problem,problem in dialing out

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphi

Technical User
Mar 6, 2006
IR
I have CCM 4.0 + Cisco router 3661 with 8 FXO lines.
for outbound dialing I have defined a 9.! route plan. but I can not call outside from Ip phones & I got error.but I can recieve calls form outside.
Before it I had a cisco 2600 router with 4 FXO & I didn't have any problem.what is wrong with my router?I use mgcp.Please help.

try 9.@!

it means 9 to get off net then "send it all now", regardless.

It is not matter of routing paln,because it was working with 2600 router,something is wrong in my router?how to trace & find this probelm?

MGCP is pretty particular when it comes to hostnames and ip addresses. I assume that you created a new gateway in CM when you swapped the router. It seems odd that you can receive calls without a problem. You mentioned an error. What error? Fast busy on the phone? Any debug output on the router?

John Lever
Telecommunications
Richland School District Two

Yes,Fast busy on the phone,how can I debug it?

debug isdn q921 on the router.... do a term mon so you can see it. post results as you attempt to dial out.

youcandoit, alphi isn't using a PRI. He has 8 fxo ports. By the way alphi, before we go any further with this, have you decided to go with h.323 on this, because if so, then the process will be different.

John Lever
Telecommunications
Richland School District Two

I am disappointed from MGCP, I am going to test it with H.323.but need help to configure it,Please help me how to configure it

thanx im learning, i have (home lab)2fxo on 1760v with CCM 4.1.2 that my buddy setup. this site rocks good luck alphi my fxo is MGCP

This should be close to what you need.

trunk group SRST_Group
description SRST trunks
hunt-scheme round-robin

voice-port 0/0/0
trunk-group SRST_Group
timing hookflash-out 50
connection plar 61310
!
voice-port 0/0/1
trunk-group SRST_Group
timing hookflash-out 50