Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Strange Miran Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrupthalo

IS-IT--Management
Feb 24, 2005
US
I have a MIRAN providing a RAN whenever the console is busy. However the RAN will continuously play until the console becomes free again, but if you ring the acod of the RAN route it plays once.

How do you get it to play once when overflowed from the console?

Cheers

i might overflow that to an acd and set the night ran to play once then que back to the console.. but if it over (inner) flows again it will go back to the recording.. that would give you the step and reque your looking for

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Do you mean overflow to the acod of the ran route?

no, i was trying to say, build a maxp 1 acd, overflow to that.. since it's always in nights it will play the nrrt once then send it back to the operator que..

or send it to a mail app, play the miran there and then trnasfer it back to the operator.. since the operator is an "almost" acd your going to have to get a little creative to build a work around

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

what you need to realize is that your sending the call to the ran.. but your not telling the switch what to do with the call post recording.. it will not go back to the att (or any where else) without a defined call flow

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back