Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Strange behavior of 81c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnthephoneguy

Technical User
Jan 17, 2005
US
2 Weeks ago, a counterpart changed the NCFW of an ACD from 4444 to 5555. He stated he did an EDD afterwards. 1 week ago the user complained it was never changed, I went in, it was showing 4444. I went in, changed it to 5555, did an EDD, then verified the info was there under the ACD data. Over the weekend the user complained it wasn't changed again. I looked and it was again the 4444.

We do not have OTM, we have 3 people that login, only 2 of which know how to change an ACD NCFW. What should I be looking for or at to determine why this keeps reverting back?

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

never had that happen.. stat rdun? do any change, scpu see if it's done on both sides? if that is not the problem i would do a reload of the sw.. you've got a major problem

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Check your history file for proper gracefull switchover.
Stat in 137 to see if RDUN is enabled and that the cores are sync'ed.

Mato' Was'aka

must have poped it open as you were closing it down John, glad to see I was in sync with your trouble shooting.....

Mato' Was'aka

my RDUN is enabled, cores are synced. I cannot do a change and swap cores during the day, but since this is a 25.40 I will look at it tomorrow and see if the change is there.

The first time this occured I thought the other guy either didn't change it correctly, or didn't EDD and for whatever reason it didn't save, but when I did it, i KNEW that I had EDD'd afterwards and the info was there.

JohnThePhoneGuy

Shouldn't even have to do that if MIDN's running correctly. And AHST shows switchover? That's not a good scenerio.

Mato' Was'aka

it does run on MIDN's, but I am from the school of thought that you always back up data after changes :) So I do, and always will. But you are correct it shouldn't have to be done, I will know more tomorrow after we swap cores and see where we are at, I just never looked at it before thinking it was a simple issue.

JohnThePhoneGuy

Dangling trouble resolved.
Turned out to be an old ACD MAX TOD schedule running that was changing the ACD queue NCFW.

"couldn't fix it cause it wasn't broke"
The counterpart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back