Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Store.exe Error! in Exchange 5.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobpaulose

IS-IT--Management
Jun 4, 2003
IN
I am useing Exchange 5.5 , After say about 2-3 days the sore .exe errorcomes and all the mails are stopped, i have to restart the server agin, it is giving problem.

I am useing Windows NT 4.0 with service pack 4

Pls Help ASAP

How large is your mail database? Exchange 5.5 has a a limit of 16gb!

Priv.edb

Pls tell us what this file contains in exchange 5.5, my file size is 12 GB.
Could store.exe file error may occured due to this >???

Thanks,

Be careful what you say, the Small Business version of Exchange only has a size limit not the enterprise version.

The standard version of Exchange has a 16Gb limit the Enterprise version is unlimited.

-------------------------------

If it doesn't leak oil it must be empty!!

jacobpaulose - 1. To determine which version of Exchange you are running see: (KB article KB173889). 2. If you are running Exchange Server Standard, the information store is limited to 16GB; search for priv.edb, pub.edb files and check the sizes of those files. 3. Can you provide more details (such as the the specific error number, etc.) about the "store.exe" error you are getting? Hope this is helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back