Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Still Problems with BCM 3.7 + Reporting for Call Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucky101

IS-IT--Management
Feb 9, 2006
AU
After following all posts in these forum posts The RCC status still sits at 0%. I got onto a Nortel technical support member in Utah who told me the all the patches to install including which java, and the status bar still sits at 0%

I am running RCC 2.3.204 with a BCM400 3.7 that has all the latest patches relative to the call center. I get an error message within RCC "incorrect version of XML, please ensure you are running the correct version of RCC and Call Center"

If anyone has a work around for this error message or a BCM 400 with 3.7 and RCC working, can you please post all the version numbers of the operating system, BCM, RCC and java etc that you used to get it going. I am running windows 2000 Pro (All XP versions still had XML error message)

It must be something related to 3.7 because I had no issues with an install of 3.6 with the reporter.

i have already setted up 3.7 reporting server and all work fine... i did install on win xp and also on win 2000... no server version... all u need is to use the software on the bcm.. dont install other java software b4... important that u have call center reporting and also call pilot patche... and that u download call center reporting software from bcm AFTER u patched the system....

thats all so far,

subx

thanks all, i have it all working now, i installed the FEPS patch with the BCM core patch 3.7.2. However the call center reporting version 2.3.204 downloaded from the BCM still had the XML error so i downgraded to RCC 2.1.something...This worked...would be interested to know what version of Reporting for call center you guys are running....

Now its all working, connecting and downloading but i now have another issue. Ipview works on only one machine (lucky its the bosses) in the building. On any other machine Ipview remains completely blank. Yes, i have added the machine to reporting and no there are no firewalls blocking the connection. any clues

What's the XML error that you're speaking of? I have 3.7 that I recently upgraded and it's stuck at 0% trying to retrieve records from 04? Any help or guidance would be great! Thanks.

Hi Bucky101

I have a similar problem like you, I'm running RCC v2.3.207 on a BCM 400 3.7 and a PC with windows XP SP2, Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.xxxx, java 1.5 MySQL version included with RCC, and the same error "incorrect version XML..." and the download doesn't begin.

Where I can get the RCC 2.1.X that works for you?

This error is caused by not stopping the RCClauncher service on the webhost before you install the RCC patch on the BCM the file that requires upgrading on the BCM fails to upgrade because its still in use and the file version goes out of sync hence this error....

There is a few ways to fix this but I would start by using the latest RCC patches first.

BCM360.292_BCM_3.6: BCM360.292-Voicemail
BCM360.295_BCM_3.6: BCM360.295-RCC

BCM370.140_BCM_3.7: BCM370.140-Voicemail
BCM370.145_BCM_3.7: BCM370.145-RCC

These patches specifically deal with this issue..

Make sure you do not update the system with the RCC client running otherwise you will need to copy the working files from a working BCM with the same patches applied etc.Then overwrite the existing files with the working files.

Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back