Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Still gotta problem with end product...can we try again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stygian

Technical User
Aug 9, 2001
US
This thing might not have a solution; one of your techs kindly pointed out that I may have a processor speed problem, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Again, I've got multiple layers moving along individual paths that work fine on playback, but in the test scene the motion becomes frantic and jerky, and the varying elements won't overlap their motion paths as designed. Could it be a simple matter of not having the preferences set correctly or something?
I can't seem to resolve things on this end. Anyone else have an idea?

Am i to understand that when you press "F12", everything works fine, but when you do a "debug" run or test movie, it becoems jerky ?

The only reason i ask is because when you press "F12" the computor loads everything into cache before playing. But in a test run of the movie, thats how it will look on a webbrowser whilst streaming with the modem settings you have chosen.

If this is isnt what you mean, i appologise..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back