Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Step by Step tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

oakeyes

Programmer
Oct 26, 2000
AE
Does any one has a step by step tutorial regarding installing and configuring IIS on win2k Advanced Server. Thanx in advance The Smart Ant

Alright, if no one can give me a step by step tutorial site, can any one give just hints to start with configuring IIS? coz i do not know anything about it, and i just want a push to start?? The Smart Ant

I am Looking too.. It is really hard to find information about IIS. It seems to be a hands on type of thing.

This seems like a pretty big request. You might want to be a little more specific. If you need help installing IIS, no problem. If you need to configure it for http access or ftp access no problem. But trying to squeeze each piece into this forum might take some time. ;-)

V

Heh.. true.
I think installing is pretty basic..
MY problem is the following:
1. Making IIS 5.0 on Win2k Professional host more than one website.
2. Setting up and IP range for websites. ie.. on 111.11.111.1 and on 111.11.111.2

3. are these two questions above, same for FTP?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back