Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Status Card-Mem, Firmware = Y ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5essfun

Technical User
May 25, 2004
US
I'm looking for firmware for Definity Wireless Business System 9601 phones that would have been stored on a 10MB or greater translations flash card. "Status Card-Mem" will show if a card has DWBS firmware = Y. This is then viewable on a card that has it with "list config firmware". I need 9601 WT 3CA firmware version 08.5.0 or there abouts. I would surely appreciate it if you have DWBS or had it in the past if you could check your flash cards for this firmware. Thank you very much.

Please help if you can. It would be too bad to have these old phones in the PBX museum in non-working condition.

Thanks.

This is the best I could find for you.

A firmware upgrade of the RC circuit pack and the WFB can be executed usually
from the management terminal (MT) at the Technical Service Center (TSC) or
from INADS. (The INADS group can be reached at 1 800 248-1111.) This prevents
the need to dispatch a service technician to the customer site. Additionally, it
expedites the introduction of enhancements, new features, and functions to the
DWBS in a more economical and timely fashion. A firmware upgrade of the WT,
however, must be done on site either by a Lucent Technologies technician or
trained customer personnel.

Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.
Thomas A. Edison

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

Thank you,

I found a translations flash card which just happened to have the WFB and radio controller firmware, but it had only newer phone firmware. I was able to upgrade the WFB and radio controller just fine. I guess I'll just have to keep collecting old translations flash cards until I find the lucky one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back