Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Statistic on User Volume Restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorano

MIS
Oct 17, 2000
SE
I want to know how I can get the Volume Restrictions - information for each user of a special Volume. There is some ShareWares for that ex DSPACE from But I want a command-line product which will create a text-file with Volume Restriction-information, such as Used Space and Restrictions together whith username(context).

Mvh Göran Ohlström Sweden [sig][/sig]

There might be a way to do it with an NLIST with a switch command line executable, but I'm not sure what it is. I've always like TreeSize Professional - it might not have text-file results, but the scanned results can be exported to Excel or Saved As something else. You can get a trial download at:
Hope this helps.... [sig][/sig]

In Console1 you right-click on the specified voilume and then go to the Space Restrictions' tab. There you can see all users and their allowed space and also how much space they are actually taking up. From there you can also change their allowed amount. You mentioned a command line. Why do you need to use a command line utility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back