Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

stations out of service

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipNringKY

IS-IT--Management
Apr 12, 2006
US
I have a customer that has a small fidge looking PBX and some of the analog cards have bad stations could these be ports that have been taken out of service? if so how do I restore them? they have battery just no dial tone when off hook???

does the small fridge have any name on it i.e. SX-200 for a analog board? Possibly there may be some identification on the back of the unit if not visible on the front or side.

panda it is a sx 200 digital generic 1004 release E29.2
I also need to get connected to the maint. term on the connector in the front of the switch

are they programmed in form 9 ???
you can go on the maintenance side and go to reports-status-ext- and then enter the extension and the screen will tell you the status of the extension or you can do it by bay-slot-circuit.
you can connect to the maintenance port on the front of the unit using Procom or Hyperterminal or any emulation that can emulate VT100. It will autobaud but a good start is 9600 8N1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back