Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

state form - cannot fill in information

Status
Not open for further replies.

meback2ya

Vendor
Feb 13, 2000
US
how can i fill in information in a state form. i can print the form but i cannot figure out how to fill in the information and then print the form

you need an aaditional program that will allow you to input info that you have scanned into your desktop...scanner disk should have that program...other wise go to site of the scanner manufacturer for that program and further details...hope this is helpful, lemme know how things turn out...good luck and take care...james <p>james bay<br><a href=mailto:rgscom@aol.com>rgscom@aol.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>please bare with me with regard to my questions...i'm trying to comprehend the vast concepts as they apply to computers in general and at times forget the KISS philosophy and i do so appreciate your insights/step by step guidance and overall your generosi

you need an additional program that will allow you to input info that you have scanned into your desktop...scanner disk should have that program...other wise go to site of the scanner manufacturer for that program and further details...hope this is helpful, lemme know how things turn out...good luck and take care...james <p>james bay<br><a href=mailto:rgscom@aol.com>rgscom@aol.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>please bare with me with regard to my questions...i'm trying to comprehend the vast concepts as they apply to computers in general and at times forget the KISS philosophy and i do so appreciate your insights/step by step guidance and overall your generosi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back