Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

STAT Card:Usage by Port

Status
Not open for further replies.

SStieferman

Technical User
Sep 23, 2005
US

Does the Nortel have any way to show stats on a card for the last time each TN was used? Not really CDR information, just a 00 00 00 01 Mar 13, 00 00 00 02 Jun 24, etc.

I'm guessing MATS or whatever would do this, but just wondering.

BTW, running rls 25.40, succession 3 and 4 as well.

no once a tn is deleted the switch does not track usage.. even with mat/otm/cdr those facts are not recorded

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

They have not been deleted yet!

Here's the deal, some 500 sets date back 9+ years and I would like to run a simple audit based on last access without OTM etc.

Currently we will disable TN's that cannot be verified on an analog card and wait for people to call the servicedesk. How do you guys do it?

Thanks.

Another cool way is to HOTLINE the TN to a voice mailbox and then check the mailbox every so often - it includes the DN of the 500 set too....

As cool as it seems, we also just out or disable and wai for complaints. At times, I have done the HOTLINE to VM

~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back