Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Starting Scripting Basic 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dande

Programmer
Feb 14, 2002
US
New to using VBScript (any scripting outside of DOS batch files). Designing a custom form in Outlook. I have a frame I want to toggle enabled based on a check box selection. Am I correct that the best way to do this is scripting? And if so, what would the basic syntax look like?

A really good starting point would be to obtain Microsoft Outlook Programming by Sue Mosher... and perhaps a book on vbscript.

I've posted questions about Outlook here before and I don't think too many of the regulars are keyed into Outlook.

The book by Sue Mosher is aimed at Outlook 2002 but is still applicable to Outlook 2003

strebor

Thanks for your reply...I started here because I thought it was more of a scripting question. It is just through Outlook.. I'll research in the Outlook section.. Thanks agian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back