Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

starting programming qbasic

Status
Not open for further replies.

lived

Programmer
Jun 6, 2000
CA
Always take a look to the HELP FILE when you don't know how to do something. I, every time a start a programs that i don't know how to achieve it, ALWAYS go to the help there's all what you need to help you. if you don't know what to search for, use the SEARCH menu in the help and type in some keyword. you will find something to help you almost every time. then if you couldn't find anything ask yours questions here. <p>miguel<br><a href=mailto:migoul@hotmail.com>migoul@hotmail.com</a><br><a href= page (not been updated recently)</a><br>

some people would criticize you on that advice, but I remeber exactly how many times the thing is reight there under your nose, It's not like MSDN where you are loss in a mess at times, all the commands sitting right there, clear and explained. I can understand asking help on a technique or collaboration of coding, but to say how do you use this command, or how do you clear the screen I'm right wit ya hehe. <p>Karl<br><a href=mailto:kb244@kb244.8m.com>kb244@kb244.8m.com</a><br><a href= </a><br>Experienced in , or have messed with : VC++, Borland C++ Builder, VJ++6(starting),VB-Dos, VB1 thru VB6, Delphi 3 pro, Borland C++ 3(DOS), Borland C++ 4.5, HTML,Visual InterDev 6, ASP(WebProgramming), QBasic(least i didnt start with COBOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back