Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Starting CCM services again 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

robsod

Technical User
Jan 10, 2005
SE
If i stop all the CCM services in wich order should they be started again ? Any specifik order or is it just from the top ? If the event services is stopped are is the CCM server still registring call information for all ther reports ?

Try starting them in this order:

Broker Service
Config Service
Event Service
Archive Service
Report Service

Event and report are dependant on Config, Archive is dependant on Event service.

Congig, Event and Arcive all need to be running in order to store call info to the database.

You're right dave, it'll only start the dependant services though. So if you start Archive, then Event and Config will start, but if you start report then only Config will start. See what I mean?

Broker has no dependencies, therefore has to be started manually.

On a windows NT system the services will not start automatically at least not in my version :)

Another question, when i start a Information manager i logges on fine but the button to se information about members from ACD group i grayed out = not availible ?
So i cant see any info about these.
Anyone seen this problem before and know the solution ?

Thx all for the help earlier, it really helped.

lol
After some research i found out that the Agent button is not availible if "Agent privacy" is activated in CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back