Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Startalk flash "echoing " 2 key

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoneguy422

Programmer
Nov 23, 2002
CA
Has anyone heard of this? When prompted to dial the extension, users trying to get 233 end up at 223. I've heard there is a glitch and the 2 is being echoed? Anyone have a fix? Aside from rendering entire system. System is an old mics with a startalk flash 4 port.

There was buggy Startalk Flash software....1.44 and 1.7 I think they were.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

If I swap out the software card- I'm assuming I'd have to reprogram the entire vmail?

My mistake- I listened to the client instead of investigating myself. Turns out it's a call pilot 150. Rel 02.

Which in fact did have DTMF issues where they release a patch.

Upgrade them to 3.1 should do it since it includes the patch.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back