Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Start ServiceCenter from command line with auto login possible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chardt

Technical User
Sep 22, 2002
DE
Hi,

is it possible to start the ServiceCenter application with a command line option which enables auto login and calls a special form (for example cc.incquick) ???

Thanks for any reply

Christian

with sc 5.x its possible ...

check faq for further information

instead the menu.manager application , you can call other application ... eg cc.incquick ...

To do an autologin, you must be running RTE 5.0 or better and use trustedsignon. This will do an autologin if the windows username and the SC username are the same.

To go automatically into a task, you could call something other than menu.manager as the startup application in the operator record. eg, for a new call, use cc.first.

Can you please give me an command line example for starting the ServiceCenter Client and display a special problem ticket (ticket id given by command line)

Thank You

I don't believe you can do any of that as a command line parameter. In the operator record, you could send someone to a specific application, but to my knowledge you can't do that as a command line parameter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back