Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ssrs deploying reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmk418

MIS
May 24, 2004
US
hi
when i deploy reports to sql server none of the pictures or graphs appear on the report when viewing it through the web browser any ideas or help?
jeremy

follow up is that if i export the reports to a pdf file or a tiff file they show up fine with pictures and everything
its just on the report server that the pictures are not there is there a setting or anything that could cause this?

Another followup but no solution.
I have noticed when creating an ASPX page and referencing a report that uses the bar chart control, the image is not displayed. This is the kicker though.
Despite having the red X on the image as if to say the image didn't load, mousing over the bars will still allow the user to hyperlink to the next report. How can mouse over work when there is no image? How would it know where my bars are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back