Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SSC for rls 5.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

indianincest

Instructor
Nov 23, 2008
Hi, Can somebody point which SSC card and Daughter board(NT code) must be use with release 5.50j????

You can't use the SSC card any longer on that release, at least not in a supportable configuration. You have to upgrade to the CPPM call processor card and also install a MGC (Media gateway controller) card in each cabinet/chassis.

You can still use the SSC on Release 5.5. We have several of them in use. I can't find my 5.5 compatibility matrix at this time so I can't answer the minimum requirement.

Yes if i am not going to get CS1K and using Option 11c i still get release 5.5 but i am not sure about SSC card and Daughterboard NT code. Any help?

SSC = NTDK20JA
Daughter Board = NTTK25
Memory = 32 MB

Regards,

DocVic

Yes fletch its rite. Two more question on this.
(1) Do i have to get new dongle for this upgrade or can i use
old dongle?
(2) Can i use old ITG-T and ITG-L with release 5.5 to get IP
phone and ITG ISDN trunk work??

Regards.

Actually i am upgrading 3 sites, at one site i still have 24 ITG ISDN trunk exist in my license on release 5.50j. does it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back